CCDV Message Board CCDV Message Board

Go Back   CCDV Message Board > Activities and Events > Upcoming Activities & Events

Upcoming Activities & Events Make plans with your friends

Post New Thread Reply

Old 09-07-16, 12:35 AM   #1
PUFF4
Probationary Member

PUFF4 is on a distinguished road
Boy Scouts "Musser Madness" Car Show - Sept 24, 2016

Hi, folks. Just wanted to make you aware of a small show I'm pulling together in support of the Boy Scouts, in honor of the 100th anniversary of the Musser Scout Reservation.

Show date: Saturday, September 24, 2016
Time: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Location: Camp Delmont (in the Musser Scout Reservation), Sumneytown, PA

The Boy Scouts do an immense amount for our community and for the positive development of our youth. I know a great many of you here on this forum have been active in Scouting, and I'm betting many of you were even Scouts as boys and enjoyed your time there. Here's a chance for you to support Scouting while also enjoying a lovely ride into the country and the ability to show your car, too. And it's free!

We're looking for a maximum of 10-12 cars due to the limited size of the venue, but it will be an enthusiastic show with lots of young scouts and families, so it's a chance to touch the next generation with the importance or our hobby. I've put this out to a couple of other local clubs, too, in order to provide a diverse show for the young scouts.

Entry is *free* for car show entrants and their passengers, and it includes a *free* lunch as well as a commemorative patch for all entrants.

"People's Choice" ballots will offered to the Boy Scouts and their families and the resulting award winning show entrants will receive plaques for 1st, 2nd & 3rd places.

I've attached a PDF with directions and more info. My contact details are in the document - please contact me if you're interested in attending and supporting the Boy Scouts of America with your lovely Corvette (or other antique car). Again, spots are limited for this show, so I do need to know if you plan to attend.

Thanks, and happy motoring!
Kevin McLemore
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Musser Madness Car Show.pdf (1.31 MB, 2 views)
PUFF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply

Tags
2016, boy, car, musser madness, scouts, sept, show