CCDV Message Board CCDV Message Board

Go Back   CCDV Message Board > Activities and Events > Upcoming Activities & Events

Upcoming Activities & Events Make plans with your friends

May Roving Breakfast - Cracker Barrel Restaurant
Calendar: CCDV Calendar
Paul
CCDV Club Member

05-17-09
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Sunday, May 17, just planning a plain old breakfast, after Mother's Day and looking at Memorial Day, May is a busy month, so hope you have time to join us.

We will be going to the Cracker Barrel Restaurant
3611 Horizon Rd, Trevose, PA 19053
Let's meet in their parking lot at 8:45am for our 9:00 seating. To be seated with the group please respond to this posting or call Paul or Ginny Wydominic 215-453-7994 or vwydominic@verizon.net before May 14.
If the weather cooperates maybe we can plan a cruise after breakfast for those looking for a fun ride. Suggestions welcome!

Here's who's coming:
Paul & Ginny W.
Bill & Loretta
John B. & Mustang Johnny
T. Wayne & Pattie L.
Frank & Joanne S.
Fran & Barry H.
Tom & Kathy B.
Greg & Janice
Ken & Deb S.
Brady & Linda M.
Mark K.
Dennis & Eileen M.
Post New Thread Reply

Old 03-28-09, 07:17 PM   #2
fire
CCDV Club Member

fire is on a distinguished road
I got an idea,,why don't we have all the wives make us breakfast,,,hey just kiddin,,don't want a revolt on my hands,,besides doll baby Loretta doesn't cook. Paul anything up your way. Nifty Fiftys on Street Road (in Bensalem) isn't too bad but I don't know if they could handle a big group,,I'm pretty sure its all booths and I don't know if the group likes that, plus like I said its not all that big. I've eaten breakfast there and it isn't too bad. If you want next time I'm down that way I can ask if they can handle us,,,,also Cracker Barrel is on Rt 1 near the Neshaminy Mall,,I don't know if the group has ever eaten there. BTW did we ever go to a diner right near Street Rd and 263,,(not the Warminster West Diner) I can't remember.

Last edited by fire; 03-28-09 at 07:24 PM.
fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-09, 10:47 AM   #3
Paul
CCDV Club Member

Paul is an unknown quantity at this point
Fire, Thanks for all of your ideas. We did contact the Cracker Barrel Restaurant in Trevose and they would love to have us. We will plan on meeting in their parking lot at 8:45am, Sunday May 17.

You and Loretta are a fun couple and always ready to help, thanks again.
Old 03-29-09, 04:25 PM   #4
fire
CCDV Club Member

Paul you can count on me and Loretta to be there, or is it Loretta and me,,hey public schooling in Philly,,what do you expect. For anyone not familiar with the area,,,you can not access this restaurant directly from Rt 1,,,if coming north or south on Rt 1 you have to exit at the Neshaminy Mall exit,,,,,if coming south on Rt 1 take the exit and continue thru the red light til you see the parking lot,,,if traveling north on Rt 1 take the mall exit (its right after you get off the turnpike if coming that way) and at the bottom of the ramp turn left,,,go under Rt 1 and at the taffic light turn left and continue til you see the parking lot. If your coming over Street Rd. (east bound),,,immediately after you pass Faulkner Pont which will be on your left side,,turn left at the next light,,,proceed until you see the driveway for the Horizon Center (about 1/2 mile),,,,you can only turn right,,,follow the road around and at the light turn left,,you'll see the restaurant. In case your coming by way of the turnpike, when you exit at Philadelphia stay in the right lane as the exit for the mall is only a short distance.

Last edited by fire; 03-30-09 at 04:59 PM.
Old 04-06-09, 08:38 PM   #5
John Benischeck
Super Moderator

John Benischeck is on a distinguished road
If Fire and Doll Baby Loretta (the breakfast experts) recommend the Cracker Barrell in Trevose....that's good enough for Mustang Johnny and me. Count us in!
Thanks for runnin' this Paul & Ginny.

"All the wives make us breakfast"? You must be related to Al Bundy of "Married with Children" fame).
I wonder what they'd want us to do in return????
John Benischeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-09, 05:34 PM   #6
fire
CCDV Club Member

Bump Bump Bump,,,hey gang the breakfast is next week if anyones going please let Paul know,,thanks.

Last edited by fire; 05-09-09 at 08:11 PM.
Old 05-11-09, 10:18 AM   #7
Paul
CCDV Club Member

Paul is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the emails, keep them coming! Breakfast with CCDV'ers is always a great way to start the day.
Old 05-11-09, 05:31 PM   #8
greg1949
CCDV Club Member

greg1949 is on a distinguished road
Greg and Janice will be there.
greg1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-09, 06:05 AM   #9
Rick and Arleen Ball
CCDV Club Member

Rick and Arleen Ball
They have a Great gift shop!
Arleen and I go to the one in Hamilton N.J. every now and then just for the gift shop. They even have Corvette Die casts, C-1, C-2, and C-3s.
I can't say much for the food though. I've eaten there twice and wasn't very happy with the Breakfast.
Rick and Arleen Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply

Tags
breakfast, roving