CCDV Message Board CCDV Message Board

Go Back   CCDV Message Board > Activities and Events > Upcoming Activities & Events

Upcoming Activities & Events Make plans with your friends

Post New Thread Reply

Old 12-29-04, 06:36 AM   #1
92RAGTOP
Super Moderator

92RAGTOP is an unknown quantity at this point
Mamma Maria's Dinner

“AN EATING EXPERIENCE”
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2005
Mamma Maria’s Ristorante Italiano, located at 1637 East Passyunk Avenue in South Philadelphia is just that, an eating experience and also a South Philly landmark! Your meal includes several courses; Italian antipasto, soup, salad, bread, a trio of pastas, then choose your main entrée and after that, desert. But that’s not all! House wines are served all during dinner. Afterward, there’s cheese and fruit plus several bottles of varied liqueurs are placed on the tables. You can enjoy one or all (as much as you like). The cost is $60.00 per person including the gratuity… a good deal when you consider the food is cooked fresh and the price includes the wine and liqueurs. While eating, Dominic is usually strolling around playing the accordion and singing Italian songs. Everyone can join in if you know the words! Mamma is also always there to welcome guests and sometimes to sit with you. I should also let you know that Mamma has her own cable TV show: Italian Cooking with Mamma… so she’s a real celebrity.
Seating is very limited, so please call ASAP. We will need a deposit of $20 per person by the January Membership Meeting (January 13th) to hold your reservation. So why not make this your special Valentine’s Day dinner?
Come out & join us for a fun time at Mamma’s. I’m sure you will want to go back!
Please call us if you would like to attend, have any questions or need directions, etc.
Joel and Sue Fellman -- 215-969-0392 -- We hope to see you there!!
Open to Cub Members Friends and Family
92RAGTOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-05, 08:51 AM   #2
Bill Burkholder
Web Site Administrator

Bill Burkholder is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Who's going?? Are we going to meet and caravan ??? Business casual?? Inquiring minds want to know..... Thursday will be my last day to eat so i can fill up on Saturday night!!!
98/99/00/01/02 Recording Secretary
2000 Artic White FRC (only 315)

BPP Vortex Ram Air & Power Duct, B&B PRT's, Kirban shifter & cueball, Optima Yellow Top, PIAA1100x Fog/Driving lights, C6 Z0-6 chrome wheels, 265x35x18/305x30x19 Pilot PS-2's , lowered on stock bolts, 2004 Sport Seats, Euro tail lights, "clear corners", ZAINO, 12 Pre Set FM Stations, E-Z Pass, Rain-X
Bill Burkholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-05, 09:31 AM   #3
Joel Fellman
Club Historian

Joel Fellman is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

Bill:
As for dress, anything goes but business casual works well. I'll probably do slacks & a shirt or sweater. No plans for a caravan. There's a small parking lot across the street + on-street parking all over the (safe!) area. If you need directions, etc. don't hesitate to call me - 215-467-3300 ext. 238.
So far it's just you guys, the Carrol's, Weiss', Hey's, Scull's, Alan K, us & another 4 couples (some of our other friends).
Plan on having a good time!!
Joel

Tags
dinner, mamma, maria