View Single Post
Old 09-28-05, 09:43 AM   #1
Bill Burkholder
Web Site Administrator

Bill Burkholder is an unknown quantity at this point
I am now the CCDV Website Administrator

Website and Club related problems .

Our club President, Ed Bonk asked me to handle all problems related to the club and our website, and I have been named the Administrator of the CCDV website. If you have any issues with the website such as, lost password, username, cannot sign on, or cannot receive the Gas Cap please e-mail me at wburkholder4@comcast.net . When you e-mail me please have you screen name, real name and e-mail address. I cannot look up your screen name on the membership list to allow you to get the Gas Cap on line. Please do not e-mail “WEB GUY” with website questions. Jeff will now only handle the technical aspects of the website and server. You can also e-mail any questions that you have regarding CCDV and I’ll re-direct the e-mail to the proper chairperson that will be able to help you. I hope in doing this we speed up our response to you on club related issues. Thank you all for being so patient over the last few months, I hope that we now have a handle on how to resolve problems in the future.
Thanks, Bill Burkholder.
98/99/00/01/02 Recording Secretary
2000 Artic White FRC (only 315)

BPP Vortex Ram Air & Power Duct, B&B PRT's, Kirban shifter & cueball, Optima Yellow Top, PIAA1100x Fog/Driving lights, C6 Z0-6 chrome wheels, 265x35x18/305x30x19 Pilot PS-2's , lowered on stock bolts, 2004 Sport Seats, Euro tail lights, "clear corners", ZAINO, 12 Pre Set FM Stations, E-Z Pass, Rain-X
Bill Burkholder is offline   Reply With Quote